Pura Vida Soul Institute is designed as an eco-therapy retreat center to help guests disconnect from their chaotic lives and reconnect with nature. We offer five custom-designed ‘glamping’ cabins nestled among our tall trees but just a short walk from our facilities. The ‘glamping’ cabins can comfortably hold up to 14 people.
All suites include the following amenities for overnight guests:
- Bed with mattress and fresh linens
- Duvet cover and extra blanket for each bed
- Night table with portable lantern
- Overhead lighting
- 1 usb charging port for phones or personal electronics
- Private deck with muskoka chairs
- Luggage racks
- Wood Stove
Please note that suites do not include electrical outlets nor private washrooms. These amenities are available in the main studio building.
There are two washroom facilities available. The indoor facility includes private change rooms, washrooms, and showers. The outdoor facility is open from Victoria Day Weekend (May) to Thanksgiving Weekend (Oct) of each year and includes a private washroom and private shower.
There are three 12′ x 12′ cabins nestled in the woods that have a private deck and feature two single beds or a king bed. This is the perfect suite for friends or strangers to relax and unwind. Each suite comes with fresh linens and cozy decor to make you feel relaxed in your new home. Maximum: 2 people per suite.
Book an overnight stay in one of our Intimate Cabins.
For larger groups, our two deluxe suites offer the luxury of both privacy and space in these a 14′ x 16′ cabins with 4 single beds in a bunk bed formation with full staircase between. These cabins are set a little further in the tree line with private views of the forest and some have a sneaking view of the
stream that runs through the property. Each with its own private deck. Each suite comes with fresh linens, cozy décor, and a wood stove. Maximum: 4 people per suite.
What you should know:
* Our glamping cabins are as shown in the pictures above. They include a beautiful wooden covered deck for lounging and enjoying the sounds of nature. Each cabin includes solid wooden beds, mattresses, linens and more.
* Washrooms are not located within the glamping cabins. They are a short walk inside the studio which means they come complete with showers and many electrical outlets! There is also an outdoor washroom and shower available for guests during summer months.
* There are no electrical outlets in the cabins, but you can use ones within the studio if desired. The cabins have 1 usb charger however should you wish to charge your phone.
* Wifi is not available, but there is cell reception if you need it. We recommend unplugging for the weekend to truly relax! 🙂
* Our glamping cabins are located in a forest so you may see the occasional bug. We’ve done our best to keep the cabins free of them, but mother nature sometimes gets curious!
* Meals are only provided as part of our Retreat packages. Meals are NOT available as part of our AirBNB program. Vegan and gluten-free options can be made available upon request at the time of your booking.
* Your hosts, Jennifer & Joshua will be on site with you all weekend should you have any issues or emergencies we will be there to assist at any time.
If you have any questions or concerns about your accommodations, please be sure to contact us before making a reservation.