MAR 31ST – APR 2ND, 2023 | SEVERN BRIDGE (MUSKOKA), ON
Join us at this unique all-inclusive weekend deepening your connection within and awakening your inner power! Learn everything from how to trust your intuition, how it works & how it communicates with you to intuitive ecstatic movement to learning to play a crystal sound bowl.
The Soul Institute is located on privately owned beautiful Muskoka forest, where you will rest beautifully at night in nature-nestled glamping cabins. It boasts both indoor & outdoor meditation studios, indoor & outdoor washrooms, hot showers, delicious & healthy meals and a healing atmosphere.
WHAT YOU’LL EXPERIENCE
• Power-up Your Intuition | How to Trust Your Intuition, How it Works & How it Communicates with You + Guided Meditation + Interactive Intuitive Group Exercises + Reading each other’s Turkish Coffee Cups + Pendulum + Angel Cards
• Wholehearted | Forest Bathing + Mindful Movement + Connecting to the Trees
• Align & Heal | Reiki + 432Hz Crystal Bowls Sound Healing + Guided Meditation + Basalt Hot Stones & Crystals Restoration
• You Are Powerful | Heart Connection + Forgiveness + Boundaries + Roles of the Inner Masculine & Feminine + Guided Meditation
• Communicating with Passed Loved-Ones | Learn how they communicate with you + Increase your awareness of them + Guided Meditation to Connect with a passed Loved One
• Moving to Your Intuitive Beat | Intuitive Ecstatic Movement
• Heal with Sound | Sounds Healing + Hands-on learning to Sing-a-bowl
• Relaxation Time
YOUR WEEKEND INCLUDES
• All Accommodations | 2 Nights in Nature Nestled Glamping Cabins
• Healthy & Fresh Meals | 2 Dinners, 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, Snacks
• Teas, Coffee, Water thru-out Weekend
• Indoor Washrooms & Indoor Hot Showers
• Indoor & Outdoor Meditation Studios
• Incredible Experiences & Tools
• 1 boxes of firewood + 1 fire log per cabin (any additional wood can be purchased at the retreat centre)
The sleeping cabins are heated by woodstove only. 1 crates of firewood + 1 fire log per cabin will be supplied for this retreat, any additional firewood can be purchased from the retreat centre for $5 cash per crate. Woodstove fires to be maintained by yourself & your cabin-mates as needed. You’ll also have access to the forest private trails, and opportunities to sit, relax, and/or read by the wood stove or outdoor fire.
ALL INQUIRIES & BOOKINGS are through THE SOUL INSTITUTE: firstname.lastname@example.org
Retreat Guide: Diane
Diane worked as a Project Co-ordinator for 12 years at one of the world’s largest banks. She is an intuitive-empath that uses Turkish Coffee Impressions (Tasseography) as a tool while receiving extra-sensory insights & messages from your Angels , Spirit Team & crossed-over Loved Ones.
As a child Diane communicated with angels, and would often have dreams that came true. While growing-up her intuition naturally developed, then at 18 years old she experienced life-after-death. Her experience on the other side solidified her psychic abilities & her communication skills with crossed-over loved ones.
She had also watched & learned about Turkish Coffee Readings from her Yugoslavian Grandmother, developing her own reading skills at age 28. She is an animal + earth + joy enthusiast who goes out of her way to provide tools & guidance for her clients to shift into their greatest & highest vibrational frequency.
Diane incorporates medicinal energy, intuitive & sound healings, meditation, and holistic healing modalities into her own life and teaches them in The Soul Institute’s workshops & retreats.
Retreat Guide: Holly
Holly is a Reiki Master/Teacher, Energy Healer, Holistic Nutritionist, Trauma-Release Bodywork & Cycle Breaker PSYCH-K® Coach.
Holly’s mission is to support and guide people in rediscovering, listening, trusting their intuition, and facilitating their ability to heal so that they can live a life with presence, purpose, and connection.
Her services also allow for the body, mind, and spirit to relax into a calm and peaceful state where space is created for healing to occur.
Our onsite camping cabins are a great way to enjoy your retreat experience! We have two different options to choose from depending on your group size:
SHARED QUAD CABINS
Quad Cabins: A 14′ x 16′ cabin with a covered porch. The cabin includes built-in handcrafted bunk beds, linens, blankets, full-length mirror, lighting, and a wood stove. It is the perfect way to have a slumber party with your new friends. Each cabin holds 4 guests maximum.
PRIVATE 2-PERSON CABIN
Double Cabins: a 12’ x 12’ wooden cabin set on a large wooden deck with porch. The cabin includes a large French that can be left open breeze in your intimate space. Cabins include 2 handcrafted twin beds OR 1 king bed, a night stand, wood stove, overhead lighting, and Muskoka chairs on the deck.
Learn more about the accommodations here to get more information and see more photos.
OPTION 1 | Weekend Retreat & Workshop + Shared Woman’s-only Quad Cabin
Perfect for Solo Attendees & Friends
$625 total per person
OPTION 2 | Weekend Retreat & Workshop + Private 2-Person Cabin
Perfect for Friends & Couples
$1,358 for 2 people total
(Option 2 is booked as a pair equaling $679 per person)
- All deposits & paid-in-full amounts are non-refundable nor transferable to another retreat date. If you do need to cancel you may transfer your ticket to someone of your choosing or contact us to see if there are waitlisted individuals to sell your spot to. We cannot issue any refunds nor transfers towards a future retreat, even due to illness or family emergencies. We recommend purchasing travel insurance if you are concerned.
- Retreats must be paid in full 30 days prior to retreat start date. If retreat is not paid in full 30 days prior to retreat start date your spot will be re-listed for purchase and you will not be refunded your deposit.
- Full refund if the retreat is cancelled by organizer(s).
RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
Avoid disappointment and reserve your spot today! To make your reservation please send an email to us at email@example.com