Get a burst of energy with these healthy raw cacao bars! Your friends and family are guaranteed to love them!
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/3 cup ground flax seeds
- 1/3 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 3/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup dates
- 1-2 cups melted coconut oil
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Throw 3/4 of the dry ingredients into your food processor (or magic bullet) and mix together.
- Keep remaining dry ingredients to add into the mixture afterwards.
- Add the dates and coconut oil to bind the ingredients together. If too dry, add more dates and coconut oil. Be sure to take some breaks so you don’t break you food processor!!
- Add remaining dry ingredients to mixture and stir in with spoon.
- Press mixture into a pan lined with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate chips with a tsp of coconut oil and pour on top of mixture
- Place in fridge for a few hours
- Cut and serve.